- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As an Account Executive at Trustpilot you will be part of an exciting Sales team full of hard working and motivated professionals. Selling into the mid market space, the expectations for our Sales team are set high by our Management team but the bar is constantly being raised by our team members who are looking to grow their careers and bank accounts by outperforming their targets. You’ll be walking into an environment where if you put the work in our leaders and your peers will empower you to be successful, all while making sure you are having fun along the way.
- Direct the full sales cycle from inception to close
- Be a hunter by discovering and facilitating your own leads utilising online and offline resources
- Reach key policy makers in order to sell Trustpilot’s mission, platform and software solution
- Make outbound sales calls speaking to executives and managers across a variety of verticals
- Effectively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Develop skills necessary to transition into an enterprise sales role
- Some business development experience in an ever-growing selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritising the pipeline and closing the deal
- Understanding of the policy making structure in midsize to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission model
- Great opportunities for personal development and growing a commercial career
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.