- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors in the mid-market space. We’re looking for a hardworking, eager, and motivated individual. You’re not afraid of picking up the phone, and you understand how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution.
Our US New Business team is a growing group of close and collaborative Trusties with a customer focus and the desire to build on Trustpilot’s solid foundation. You will be joining a culture with values that will empower you to be successful. You will be greatly rewarded for your hard work with growth and ongoing support, generous benefits for your well-being and balance, and, of course, a competitive commission structure.
In your role, you will:
- Direct the full sales cycle from inception to close
- Be a hunter by discovering and facilitating your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key policy makers in order to sell Trustpilot’s mission, platform and software solution
- Make outbound sales calls speaking to c-level executives across all verticals
- Effectively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Develop skills necessary to transition into an enterprise sales role
We are looking for people with:
- 3+ years of inside sales experience in a ever-growing selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal
- Understanding of the policy making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Self-starter with a entrepreneurial nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key presence at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club vacation trips
- Check out our office on Built In Colorado!!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.