- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Account Development (ADR) Manager to help accelerate pipeline generation and drive new business growth. In addition, this person will attract, retain, and cultivate exceptional talent within the ADR team, with a view to see them progress within the company, primarily into a full 360 sales role. The ADR Manager will ‘team up’ with each Sales Manager to ensure alignment across their teams, with ongoing bilateral feedback. The position is based in our London office.
Who You Are:
- Sales leader who has a passion for training, coaching, and development
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive top of funnel growth
- Analytical thinker that leverages data to make decisions and recommendations
- A natural motivator that inspires team members to achieve ambitious goals
- Experience managing people/teams across the entire employee lifecycle in a high-growth environment
What You’ll Do:
- Coach and mentor the team to secure high-quality meetings with senior executives (usually C-Suite), driving the team to meet or exceed KPIs
- Establish effective sales development strategies that scale as the team grows
- Partner on the go-to-market strategy, including email, phone, and social messaging
- Help develop and maintain training materials to maximize team performance
- Proactively track and analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Help develop, plan, and execute extensive professional development programming to enable team members to be successful Account Development Representatives as well as position them for success in a future Business Development/ Customer Success role.
- Assist with identifying, attracting, onboarding and managing talent
- On-going career development, training workshops and coaching via our in-house L&D team
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and generous benefits
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events (post Covid!)
- The chance to build your career in the ever growing e-commerce space
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.