- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
Trustpilot is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Sales Operations Specialist/Manager to join our international Commercial Operations team working out of our NYC office. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and resourceful person who will be working closely with our sales department to build out a strong operational infrastructure to support a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for supporting key initiatives and new process rollouts, sales analysis and optimization, and managing and enforcing sales processes.
- Support commercial teams with daily requests, approvals and help with processing quotes
- Own key weekly, monthly, quarterly operational processes, such as forecasting and commissions preparation
- Create and own robust reports & dashboards that measure and track company KPIs and CS metrics, such as retention and integration
- Report on results, analyze trends and suggest improvements along with maintaining and developing dashboards and standard reports
- Partner with global operations leads and commercial management to implement new & improved processes and build out support infrastructure
- Own, manage and implement local projects to support the Sales / Customer Success business objectives including systems & tools and process & policy improvements
- Improve systems and tool usage, to create more efficient sales and integration activities and optimize results
- Assist with the maintenance of accuracy of data within Salesforce for the US portfolio of accounts and drive the governance of the commercial team with regards to timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Be a broker of sales engagement/ownership issues between the Sales and CS departments to facilitate collaboration and order
- Create and maintain motivating commission plans for our commercial teams
- You understand and thrive working in a sales environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively with various departments across the organization
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales operations or commercial operations role
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple projects at once
- Experienced working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Analytical mindset, a passion for working with data, and advanced Excel or Google skills
- You are able to present and implement your ideas in order to get better solutions
- An ability to prioritize workload and meet targets set by others
- An ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making with senior-level audiences
- Take personal responsibility to meet commitments and actively seeks additional responsibility
- A team player & good communicator
- Experience with Zuora / Totango / Looker is an advantage
You will be reporting to the Director of U.S. Commercial Operations
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- Full benefits and a company bonus
- 3 weeks of paid time off with an additional week after your one-year anniversary with Trustpilot
- Fully paid 16-week Maternity Leave & 4-weeks Paternity Leave
- 401k match program
- Lunch provided via external caterers once a week
- A subscription to Headspace
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to regularly work from home part of the week
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.