- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As a Senior Account Executive for the new business team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot as a universal symbol of trust. We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to enable them to become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to be a part of an ambitious team selling something that you can be passionate about then read on...
In your role you will:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the New Zealand market space.
- Target some of the biggest logo brands in New Zealand
- Maintain and grow these accounts as a strategic partner.
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing.
- Maintain a high close rate on all leads provided by our sales development and marketing teams.
- Forecast and pipeline in line with Quarterly targets.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Champion client’s agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases.
- During this process, the Enterprise Sales Executive will interface with, and as needed, give direction to other departments within Trustpilot to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided. Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with our in-house training team, pre-sales, management and your peers.
- Run regular mentoring sessions with junior BDM’s.
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between Trustpilot and the client.
- Attend events to network and create leads, generating interest in the Trustpilot platform.
- Work with our marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
We are looking for people with:
- Knowledge and proven experience of working enterprise opportunities and engaging multi-stakeholders and business units within the New Zealand markets.
- Experience selling a subscription based SaaS product
- 5+ years of solution-selling into mid & enterprise sized businesses
- Desire to work in an agile start-up/scale up
- Understanding of the e-commerce, social media and MarTech space
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn)
- Self-motivated, innovative, multi-tasker who is creative and analytical
- Competitive and winning mentality
- Excellent oral, and written skills
Passionate about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house Learning & Development (L&D) team and individual career mapping.
Ideas people. We love our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working.
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative base salary, commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.