- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to help us put some weight behind our design system efforts. We have the foundations for a design system but want to take it to the next level. We need someone who has seen it all before and knows what really matters when it comes to scaling design and frontend engineering.
The design systems team consist of product designers and frontend engineers and the direction is given by a design manager and a principal engineer.
In your role you will
- Define, implement and maintain a system of tokens and UI components
- Make our UI components top class
- Identify patterns in our UI that can be lifted up to the design system
- Actively search for requests and feedback from product teams
- Communicate changes with engineers and designers across the product teams
We are looking for people with
- Rich experience with frontend fundamentals and building scalable frontend applications and libraries on top of those
- Lots of experience with modern frontend tools like React, CSS-in-JS and testing suites
- Experience working with a design system, and like to work closely with engineers that depend on your work to create value
- Ability to communicate the value of a design system
- Experience working on designer/engineer workflows (maybe you have built internal tools or made a Figma/Sketch plugin before?)
- 20% time”, where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things
- Truly flexible working
- Competitive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- Technology-agnosticism: use the best tools for the job
- Budget for training and learning
- A varied workday in a positive, can-do team
- Great opportunities for career growth and personal development- very people-focused culture
So, do you have what it takes? If so, then submit a brief application and your CV in English, along with your code results. If you have questions, you can contact our Tech recruiter - Oliver Parker (email@example.com)
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.