- Dentsville, SC
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a strong Senior Frontend Developer who has an eye for design and an appetite for frontend challenges, to lead frontend initiatives within our Consumer team (https://www.trustpilot.com/).
In your role, you will:
- Work in a cross-functional “full ownership” team, where you will be taking part in every step of the process of building products from ideation, design, architecture, code, deployment, maintenance.
- Partner with product managers, designers and other engineers to deliver simple yet high impact designs and solutions.
- Focus on conversion and continuous optimizations/iterations using an analytical approach
- Play a key part in defining and pursuing the team’s front-end improvements/initiatives.
We are looking for people with:
- Hands on experience in React, microsite architecture, pattern library.
- Experience with modern cloud architectures would be a plus (i.e. microservices, serverless, event-driven).
- Knowledge of engineering best practices (CI/CD, observability, configuration management, test automation).
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Motivation to deliver quality results in an agile, collaborative, ever-evolving environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning, both on their own and within a team, as well as the wish to communicate their own learnings to others.
A group of motivated engineers working in cross-functional teams while still enjoying the close-knit community within the Research & Development organization, where we share both knowledge, delicious food and foosball matches. With a wide variety of cultures in our team, we get to enjoy many different viewpoints, and our talks are always lively and fun.
A typical week for you will involve a planning meeting within your team, where you discuss the current tasks at hand and align on what creates the most value towards our current goals, and daily stand-ups where you can discuss the progress of your current tasks as well as any issues you might see.
You will also have regular 1-on-1s with your manager, where you will be able to work on your personal growth and development, by setting clear goals, receiving actionable feedback and discussing possible learning resources and opportunities.