- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience in building web-applications and designing APIs. You would be working in a team owning a set of Trustpilot products giving you and your team full ownership and full responsibility.
In your role, you will:
- Design, implement and deliver highly scalable solutions based on cloud-based architectures
- Continuously develop, release, monitor and improve our products and services
- Partner with product managers, designers and engineers across the organisation to define and deliver high-quality applications
- Identify opportunities and implement best practices to continuously improve our existing systems
We are looking for people with:
- Background in development of robust and scalable web applications and API’s. 3+ years of full-time experience
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (e.g. microservices, serverless, event-driven, reactive)
- Understanding of engineering best practices (CI/CD, observability, configuration management, test automation)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Experience with agile ways of working
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- Responsible, team-oriented person and ready to support wherever necessary
We are the Integrations product team. As a key member of the team you will be developing plug-and-play apps and plugins that allow users to quickly start using Trustpilot and integrate it with tools and platforms that they use for their everyday business. Some examples are leading e-commerce platforms (think Shopify, Wix), email marketing tools (think Mailchimp), team collaboration tools (think Slack).
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
- Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
- Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, BigQuery, Redis, Elastic Search
- Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
- React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working from home policy
- “20% time” - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Yearly learning budget
- Team building & events budget
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.