- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead for a new mobile team focused on building a consumer facing native mobile app.
In your role, you will:
- Drive the technical execution of building a new app from scratch to provide a native app experience to our consumer base.
- Work in a cross-functional “full ownership” team alongside Product & Design, where you will take part in every step of the process of building the app from ideation and design to architecture, code, deployment and maintenance
- Closely partner with product managers, designers and other engineers to deliver simple yet high impact designs and solutions.
- Focus on conversion and continuous optimizations/iterations using an analytical approach
- Define and pursue the team’s Mobile strategy, improvements & shape the future direction.
- Drive the technical quality of the team’s work, through mentoring, process improvements, code reviews etc
We are looking for people with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Mobile development iOS (Swift) & Android (Kotlin) along with some experience as a Tech lead.
- Understanding of most common design patterns in iOS & Android.
- Experience with the entire Mobile ecosystem - builds, publishing and updating apps on the App store
- Experience with Restful APIs, architecture and integrations with tools/SDKs
- Understanding of the AWS cloud ecosystem including Lambda, S3, DynamoDb, CloudFormation etc would be a plus.
- Experience of leading engineering best practices (CI/CD, configuration management, test automation).
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Motivation to deliver quality results in an agile, collaborative, ever-evolving environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning as well as mentoring others.
A group of motivated engineers working in cross-functional teams while still enjoying the close-knit community within the Research & Development organization, where we share both knowledge and laughter. With a wide variety of cultures in our team, we get to enjoy many different viewpoints, and our talks are always lively and fun.
You will be part of a distributed team working towards successful launch of the app & keep iterating with new features/concepts. A typical week for you will involve a planning meeting within your team, where you drive the current tasks at hand and align on what creates the most value towards our current goal.
You will also have regular 1-on-1s with your manager, where you will be able to work on your personal growth and development, by setting clear goals, receiving actionable feedback and discussing possible learning resources and opportunities.
Some relevant technologies and services we use:
- Infrastructure: AWS (ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, ...), Docker, CloudFormation
- Frontend: React+Redux, Next.js, CSS Modules, SASS, Styled Components
Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, BigQuery
Find more on http://stackshare.io/trustpilot.
- Competitive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- “20% time”, where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things
- A varied workday in a positive, can-do team
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Budget for training and learning
- Team building & Events
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.