- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As part of our Continental European Customer Success team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere!
You will be responsible for the retention of a large portfolio of small business customers, acting as a Trusted Advisor, advocating for our clients needs and ensuring growth within your portfolio.
We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them to become better, to be seen more and to sell more. If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to work with a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
In your role, you will:
- Maintain and secure the renewal rates of your clients from different EU markets.
- Manage and administrate your own portfolio of contract renewals for up to 1200 clients, made up of small businesses in various industries.
- Deal with inbound enquiries from your portfolio.
- Be supported by and help us to develop automated processes and marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to developing this role which is the first of it’s kind in our department.
- Become the expert on our low / tech touch client segment
We are looking for people with:
- You ideally have some account management, sales or customer support experience OR
- You are newly graduated with the willingness to learn fast and run the extra mile.
- A plus if you already have demonstrated experience with subscription based, renewal license models
- Ability to manage large portfolio & administration tasks.
- Deep passion and understanding for processes & systems
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Adept of delivering best customer service in a fast paced environment
- A good understanding of digital advertising/search marketing industry – preferred
- Business proficient in English is a must
- Fluent in any EU language preferably Dutch or one of the Nordic languages
- Passionate about what we do. Our Customer Success team is super collaborative, diverse, and it’s a fun place to work.
- Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development and coaching opportunities.
- Ideas people. We encourage our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working
- On-going career development, training and coaching
- A competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- The chance to join a global market leading tech company
- Part of a truly international and diverse environment
- Lots of team and company wide socials and incentives
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Becca Smart at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.