- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As the Content Integrity team’s Customer Experience Manager, you will play a vital role at the heart of Trustpilot’s broader Trust & Transparency team working within the Content Integrity team, striving towards our mission of becoming a universal symbol of trust. You’ll help us shape and build our customer experience function from the ground up and be responsible for delivering a seamless experience for Trustpilot’s business and consumer customers across all stages and touch points in the customer experience lifecycle. Our Content Integrity team plays a vital role at the front line of our platform making fast, impactful decisions, assessing reviews that are reported for infringing our Guidelines and explaining the reasons to affected reviewers and customers.
In your role, you will:
- Define the global strategic direction of the Content Integrity department aligning priorities of projects and work around the customer and customer experience
- Be a strong internal advocate for Trustpilot’s business and consumer customers across all Content Integrity related touchpoints across organisation, acting as the “voice of the customer” and driving customer-obsessed decisions based on deep customer insight.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer experience and then work backwards to plan, strategize and execute with a key focus on reducing customer effort to deliver great experiences.
- Create, manage and maintain a set of CX artefacts (Personas, Category and Experience matrices, journey maps and expectations tables) to clearly define successful customer outcomes for the journeys.
- Interpret and leverage data insights from numerous sources across the business to constantly enhance customer experience. Use data analytics to extract meaningful & actionable information and apply problem solving skills to design solutions.
- Build an extremely close relationship with the functional leaders of the customer facing teams to ensure the desired customer experience is being executed in day to day operations. Understand and overcome any blockers to implementation.
We are looking for people with:
- 8+ years of Customer facing experience with at least 3 years in a Customer Experience role
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Masters degree preferred
- Experience designing customer journeys.
- Experience in balancing between B2B and B2C with competing interests.
- Be adept at interpreting and leveraging data insights to constantly enhance customer experience. You will also have an ability to understand data analytics and extract useful or actionable information from it along with strong problem-solving skills to ensure customer experience gaps do not occur or are resolved efficiently.
- Ability to understand business objectives and align customer experience accordingly: As the person in-charge of the customer experience lifecycle, you will need to have a clear understanding of business objectives so that you can affect customer experience.
- Accreditations and/or certifications would be ideal but a basic understanding of Customer Journey mapping techniques, Customer effort and customer expectations models would be acceptable. Willingness to earn certifications within the first 6 months.
A fun dynamic team working at the front line of the platform to drive Content Integrity (CI). We have CI teams in all our global offices except Berlin along with two outsourced partners. CI receives over 70k tickets per month from consumers and users regarding reported reviews for guideline violations. CI agents use standard templates on first contact to scale operations whilst striving to ensure quality in our services and process adherence to align trust in our services. As we get more reviews every year the Content Integrity is constantly growing and looking to scale operations. Whether this be through process optimization, product changes or other ways, we’re constantly evolving.
- The chance to join an international, ambitious and evolving business
- A unique opportunity to grow alongside Trustpilot’s own growth and maturity
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment.
- Vibrant culture with unlimited snacks (be careful of your waistline), ping pong, darts and amazing social events.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.’
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.