- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We need a sharp, data-driven marketer to build and optimize customer lifecycle communications on a global scale, while identifying areas of impact in specific key markets (UK, CEU, & Nordics, in particular). The Customer Marketing Manager will build effective customer marketing campaigns to help drive product adoption and engagement, upsell/cross-sell, contract renewal, and winback. This role will also support product release communications to our global customer base.
In your role, you will:
- Drive effective customer marketing campaigns to grow product use and revenue from our customer base
- Think globally, but work locally when needed: this role will implement the global customer lifecycle strategy while working with regional Customer Success teams to identify high-impact areas to customize that experience at the local-market-level.
- Work with our product teams and the broader Portfolio Marketing team to announce product releases to our global customer base.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative customer engagement, renewal, upsell and cross-sell data to determine opportunities to improve key metrics; build, manage and execute campaigns that address those opportunities; and track/report on results of those campaigns
- Campaign/channels may include: email campaigns, in-person events, webinars, workshops, conferences, awards programs, and onboarding processes
- Create compelling content (write impactful email copy, design powerful slide decks, etc.) to ensure successful campaigns
- Build project plans and processes to consistently deliver projects on-scope and on-deadline
- Act as key internal stakeholder for customer-facing communications and work cross-functionally and collaborate with various departments to get buy-in and feedback on initiatives
We are looking for people with:
- 2+ years experience in a similar customer marketing, loyalty marketing, lifecycle marketing, retention marketing, growth marketing, and/or product marketing position
- Experience creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and loyalty
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience managing cross-functional stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and skilled with writing compelling marketing copy in English
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts and be comfortable with spreadsheet analysis and manipulation
- Strategic mindset to see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals and overall improve the customer experience
- Self-starting, confident individual able to perform in an entrepreneurial, agile environment
A team of collaborative and creative marketers who never shy away from a complex problem and always keep our customers top-of-mind. We might start the day in a meeting with Product Managers deciding the best way to announce an exciting product release to our customers, eat lunch virtually as a team chatting about how we spent our weekends or sharing our favorite TikTok videos of the moment, and end the day meeting with Customer Success leaders to share the results of a recent cross-sell campaign. We genuinely like working together and we’re excited to grow our team in 2021!
We offer you
- A mission driven culture that’s tackling one of the most critical issues of our times
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
- The opportunity to help build a brand that defines the times in which we live
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment
- Competitive salary, bonus and extensive benefits
- A vibrant culture that you will find replicated across our Global offices
- Pension, Maternity & Paternity pay, train travel scheme
Application deadline: 4th February
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.