- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
About the Role
This candidate has a proven history of client retention and growth, is an expert in building consultative relationships and is responsible for ensuring that every Trustpilot customer has a knowledgeable, responsive and a personable main point of contact during their entire lifecycle. Essentially, the CSM is responsible for renewing and expanding our current customer relationships, as well as encouraging goodwill throughout the Trustpilot client-base and larger community which can come in the form of client referrals, testimonials, and case studies.
- Promote Customer Success and Trustpilot Success
- Meet retention and renewal goals aligned to customer business outcomes, ensuring that customers meet their KPIs and realize the full value of the Trustpilot platform
- Stay current and develop new uses for Trustpilot’s innovative products and features that
- Align with customer business needs and goals
- Effectively Supervise Customer Health
- Promptly respond to and supervise pipeline, engagements, health and risk alerts through key tools, programs, and insights
- Organise and run the renewal process for a book of business consisting of roughly 150 customers of all sizes that generate $1.5M in annual revenue
- Own the success of assigned customers ensuring that they meet their KPIs and realize the full value of the Trustpilot platform and services by defining short, mid and long term Trustpilot goals and creating customer success plans to realize goals
- Reports to the Customer Success Team Manager
- Amplify the Voice of the Customer
- Effectively handle and address customer issues throughout the post-sales engagement with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction
- Share achievement stories
- Regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, and Customer Implementation teams
- 3+ years Customer Success, Account Management, Relationship Management experience in a SaaS company, experience in a digital marketing environment
- Professional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn, promote engagement and revenue growth
- Professional leadership skills which inspire belief with our customers
- Willing to own customer success and act strategically in promoting long-term customer value
- Aspirational, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a growing environment, and is ready to grow with a company and keep pace with our aspirational growth targets
- Enthusiasm for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Check out our office on Built In New York!
Trustpilot is an online review-motivated community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing close 300,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 65 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.