- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
About the role
The Implementation Manager is tasked with ensuring that every Trustpilot customer has an ideal onboarding experience by facilitating a smooth transition from Sales to Customer Success. The IM provides proactive technical support and guidance throughout the lifecycle of a customer’s subscription with Trustpilot while also continuing to sell the value of Trustpilot through platform features. The Implementation team is a client’s first impression of what it’s like to be a Trustpilot customer, as well as their first experience working with the Trustpilot Customer Success team, so it is mission-critical that this interaction is positive, efficient, and demonstrates the team’s above-and-beyond mentality.
- Ensures small and medium sized customers experience a smooth handover from Sales to Customer Success by providing a comprehensive walkthrough of the Trustpilot platform, troubleshooting various integration options and providing overall guidance throughout the technical setup of our product
- Provides product and best practice training, as well as technical and ad-hoc support to new and existing customers
- Supports Customer Success Managers and sales team in identifying, running and executing trial, winbacks and upsell opportunities
- Successfully integrate around 20-30 new clients per month by ensuring that each customer integration is set-up to maximize the value of our product
- Work with our Product Managers to ensure continuous improvement of our product adoption efforts; regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, and Account Management teams
- Reports to the Manager of the Implementation Team
- 4 year degree required
- 2-4 years Customer Support experience in the technology or marketing verticals
- Comfortable learning new technology/systems quickly and efficiently
- A basic understanding of e-commerce and digital-marketing
- Excellent time management skills; ability to independently stay organized under a large workload while also building customer relationships
- Proactive and seeks opportunities to learn and improve existing processes
- Fearless in calling customers to support them and their adoption of Trustpilot Tools
- Thrives in a performance-oriented environment
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.