- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain, and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In the strategy team, we want to perfectly align Typeformers’ efforts with the market dynamics and our customer’s needs. But in order to do that, first of all, we need to create the best possible employee experience. Why? Because by creating a great employee experience we can build a better customer experience.
You’ll join an 8 people team that thinks critically, talks openly, and always maintains a desire to learn. You’ll work closely with the Leadership and you will inspire meaningful collaboration between People to generate Business Results. You’ll also build an organization that breathes the strategy and empowers all Typeformers to make a difference.
About the Role
Typeform is a successful company, trying to change the way that businesses interact with their audiences and growing more than 50% per year. As an Executive Assistant to the Leadership Team, you’ll be responsible for helping them build a strong global team, moving from our focus on Operations to the Long-term Strategy of the company. As part of the desire of Typeform to lead its market, this will increase the need for external communications and visibility.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll provide executive assistance in a one-to-one working relationship, being responsible for providing comprehensive support to the whole Leadership Team.
What you’ll do:
- Seamless organisation of the agenda of the Leadership Team: Prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Provide administrative support, coordination and oversight of a broad variety of tasks for the different Leadership members, while setting work priorities and ensuring that deadlines are met. These tasks include managing calendars and contacts, arranging meetings, managing travel arrangements,...
- Prepare, participate and follow-up Leadership meetings, as well as take minutes for the Executive Management meetings
- Prepare, participate and follow-up internal events, such as offsites and Leadership meetings, as well as manage all the details and last minutes eventualities
- Define your own priorities, being able to take decisions on your own always driving high quality impact and informing / considering other stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage the Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews calendar and Agenda, and make sure that everything is on place
- Pre-screen presentations and other documents addressed to the Leadership Team and sharing them with relevant areas to ensure communication flow
- Provide ad-hoc support with reporting, collection or analysis of data, as well as preparation of presentations and reports
- Board of directors meeting organisation and preparation of materials
- Point of contact for shareholders and Board of Directors
Here’s what we are after:
- At least 7 years’ experience as Executive Assistant to a C-Level executive
- Experience working in SaaS companies or highly changing environments
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills: prioritization, time management, attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Feel comfortable managing complexity and change as well as multiple stakeholders
- Proven track of records working with Top Management
- Experience and knowledge about events setting and organization
- Strong self-management capabilities to achieve final, high-quality, impactful results
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proactivity, demonstrated approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making ability
- Initiative, able to work independently and find the best way to get results
- Adaptability, you’ve the ability to work in a fast paced ever changing startup environment
- Strong communicator, can effectively and confidently communicate to all levels of the business
- A forward and strategic thinker, one who actively anticipates needs, seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Travelling is required at least every quarter (Barcelona / San Francisco)
These things aren’t essential, but they’ll help you hit the high score:
- Experience in Strategic Communication and Change management
- You’ve prior experience in SaaS B2B companies
- You’ve already used Typeform and know a bit about our customers
- You know what a potato day is and which day of the week is highly associated with it
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.