- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Business Development
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for a Sr. Product Partnerships Manager to develop and manage strategic partnerships with top web and marketing technology companies. In this role, you will develop and execute Typeform’s platform strategy. You will be a key member of a cross-functional team that includes Product, Marketing, Developer Relations and Engineering that is tasked with launching Typeform’s developer platform.
Together with our Partnerships team, you will identify and develop relationships with technology partners to help new customers discover and seamlessly integrate our product into their existing workflows. Together with the Product team, you will create and execute a plan to enhance the value of our existing product offering. Finally, in cooperation with our Marketing team, you will work to develop co-marketing initiatives with partners to drive adoption of Typeform and VideoAsk integrations.
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a strategic thinker and an exceptional relationship builder. A solid technical understanding helps you in conversations with product and engineering teams within Typeform and with respective partners.
Here’s what you´ll do:
- Build, own, and drive partnership strategy in coordination with product and marketing teams
- Identify and manage product partnerships with complementary SaaS tools. Drive integration adoption and customer acquisition via partner channels and co-marketing campaigns
- Generate interest and excitement in Typeform’s developer platform by signing up complementary companies to build applications on our platform
- Develop and manage product partnerships to create new distribution channels and to integrate Typeform data into complementary tools and platforms.
- Work closely with our internal product, engineering, and marketing teams and coordinate efforts to ensure the success of our strategic partnerships.
- Bias towards action, a clear focus on getting partnerships to close and beyond
- Strong relationship management skills
- Successful track record of sourcing, developing, and growing strategic partner
- Technology savviness and basic understanding of API and Front-End technologies.
- 4-6 years of experience with software partnerships
- Experience developing strategic partnerships in SaaS space, preferably with companies targeting marketers or SMBs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A sense of humor and humility
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got!
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.