- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Data Science
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain, and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In the Machine Learning Team we are trying to put ML at the core of Typeform: from the product itself to other areas ranging from marketing to security.
In order to do so we need to maintain a high quality in our deliverables which means to have robust algorithms , high quality code and an infrastructure that allow us rapid prototyping and CI/CD.
Typeform’s ML needs are growing, and we need to build new solutions to respond to these needs—fast.
Here’s Felipe Mateos, our Expert Machine Learning Specialist:
“In our team, we thrive to provide the most reliable and robust ML solutions for the business and for the product using machine learning”
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved over 2020. We have put into production, to name some, a Form completion time prediction, a classifier to detect phishing in form , classifier , … all using the latest technologies , tensorflow , k8s , spark , kafka , ….. All of them have contributed significantly to make our business and product better.
Do you love diving into Ml projects? Do you dream in numbers? Do you see problems as challenges? Then come be a part of something big.
About the Role
Machine learning Specialist ( 6 months Internship )
Here’s what you’ll do and learn to do:
- Design, implement, evaluate a solution for the scoped problem ( to be decided )
- Work closer with the ML Engineers, Data Engineers and product to deliver solutions.
- Understanding the design choices made when creating a solution based in machine learning.
Here’s what we’re after:
- Basic Knowledge in deep learning (DL) and statistical machine learning (ML)
- Knowledge in one or more , NLP, Linear and Non-Linear methods , Tree methods , pattern recognition.
- Good presentation skills
- Passionate about building extraordinary solutions
- Desired for learning
- Good programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks
- You are expected to join a team of ML experts and engineers, work in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of a project (from ideation to implementation)
- Creative, collaborative, & product focused
- Think you’re a good fit? Do you have more questions? Feel free to reach us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipe-mateos-martin/) —success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.