- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Design & UI
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
- You’ll team up with other designers in a fast-paced, customer-focused startup. You’ll engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
- We all have our quirks and differences, but we’re like a big group of passionate, humble and smart people, in a beautiful space full of plants and good conversation. We think it’s kind of special, and see Typeform as the living, breathing company we are, rather than just a logo and a typeface. We are now becoming more and more distributed around the world and have embraced a remote first culture
About the Role
- Promote a user-centered design strategy, and help implement advanced processes at scale.
- Advocate for customers’ needs within the team and helps inspire the team to want to know more about users and meet their needs.
- Work with product teams to create meaningful experiences for our customers (and their customers).
- Champion the people who use Typeform. Letting their needs guide us to the best solutions and inform the product roadmap.
- Be the voice of the customer from a product design perspective.
- Create innovative ux and visual designs that inspire our teams and customers.
- Manage design problems and the solutions from start to finish.
- Iterate and test solutions to check it solves the problem.
- Involve customers in product improvement that provides value to users and growth.
- Work with others to support ideation and the development of these ideas through efficient experiments.
- Use and add to our design system, standards, and patterns.
- Foster an attitude of collaboration within the design organization.
- Work with UX Researchers to understand the user needs, making use of insights to set design principles.
- Work with other designers to support a consistent structure and layout of the product, informing design choices.
- You have 3+ years of experience designing consumer products and using new technologies for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You find and create elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You can set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and analogous research.
- You’re creative and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-practical ideas.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.Interested?
- Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 3M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.