- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Future Of Work
Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 300 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
The Finance team comprises 10 people split around 4 pillars: FP&A, Finance Operations, Controlling and Legal. Reporting to the Director of Accounting and Revenue, the Financial Systems and Processes Manager is responsible for implementing and managing “best in class” finance systems and processes to support the fast growth of business to IPO. They will ensure data integrity and strong controls across all information systems. They will add extra value by optimising large data sets for business insights.
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Define and manage process and workflows for all finance and legal activities
- Lead implementation and management of controls for finance and legal system information (in particular on revenue and collections)
- Lead and manage all finance system & process projects to success
- Identifying & reducing risks in the company finance systems and processes
- Implementing and maintaining controls of all data within different finance systems (i.e. Stripe, Netsuite and internal data warehouse)
- Resolving data discrepancies between finance systems
- Accounting and owning the accuracy and data integrity of the company’s data warehouse
- Improving the tools and analysis involved in the revenue flow (order to cash)
- Designing and creating custom reports and ad hoc SQL queries to share relevant data in an automated way
- Designing and developing reporting tools by acting as liaison between finance and technical staff
- Being a Partner for Talent and at the same time building up a team by detecting needs
- Working closely and supporting the Director of Accounting & Revenue and Finance team in specific projects and analysis
Here’s what we’re after:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience delivering effective finance systems solutions, including process, technology and organizational considerations
- You have been 3+ years scaling up a tech (preferably SaaS) company
- Managerial skill set backed up with 2+ years leading a team
- Strong project management skills and have ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of current finance practices, including broad financial expertise at both strategic and operational levels
- Documentation of processes and development of Finance business requirements to facilitate selection and enhancement of systems
- Establishing and monitoring key metrics by which Finance system effectiveness and performance is measured and independently formulate recommendations based on trend date
- Systems experience in implementation, integration and improvement (preferably within a SaaS business)
- Strong knowledge about finance systems and processes, driving changes and improvement through an organisation
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Finance or Business Administration
- Can do attitude and proactiveness is part of your DNA
- Leadership in taking ownership, prioritizing competing tasks, sound decision making, and delivering results
- Proven capability of advanced analytical skills, attention to detail, dealing with ambiguity, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
And for some added bonus points:
- Experience in controlling and FP&A
- Knowledge of Stripe and Netsuite
- SaaS Subscription Systems Implementation knowledge for B2C Subscriptions and Mid Enterprise B2B Subscriptions
- You are a SQL expert
- You have a Qualified accountant certificate
- If this all equates, hit Apply now and show us your working.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.