- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
The Finance team comprises 12 people split around 4 pillars: FP&A, Finance Operations, Controlling and Legal. As part of the Controlling Team, you’ll be responsible for Typeform’s accounting, treasury, compliance and tax functions. They are a growing multi-national 3 people team who bring vigor, humour, and empathy to support each other’s success and well-being. Sounds interesting? Read-on, then tell us about you.
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead Group Reporting (Management accounting and Statutory Accounts)
- Full Group P&L and Balance Sheet Responsibility
- Leading and developing financial controlling team (currently 3 and growing).
- Ensure a strong group financial control environment. (Currently Spain, USA and UK)
- Provide leadership to the accounting teams on technical accounting matters (IFRS, US, Spanish GAAP)
- Treasury and cash management
- Oversee the annual audit - Typeform Lead contact for audit
- Responsibility for coordinating group taxation affairs, both domestic and international.
- Documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Support the Director of Accounting & Revenue and Finance team in specific projects and analysis
Here’s what we are after:
- At least 10 years’ experience in an Accounting or Controlling department, preferably in a high growth environment
- At least 3 years’ experience as a manager
- Experience of IFRS (worldwide) and US GAAP (US companies)
- Technical and Practical knowledge of revenue recognition standards.
- Understanding of IFRS15
- Vat (Sales Tax) knowledge
- Strong Excel
- Experience in international environment
- Strong people management skills
- Driving changes and improvement through an organisation.
- Can do attitude and proactive
- Able to multitask and be autonomous
- Reporting and deadline obsessed
- Good communication skills and ability to lead and influence other departments
- Smart, fast learner, tech-savvy and adaptable to change
It’d be amazing if you also have:
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Accounting degree
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.