- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Think of our People Operations team as the backbone of the People department. Our mission is to ensure labour compliance in everything we do while helping the company scale faster and smoothly. We make sure the data accuracy is top-notch, manage and implement policies and procedures and handle all internal HR operations processes for Typeformers to have a great employee experience no matter where they are based.
About the Role
Your mission will be to provide expert advice and support to our employees and be a pillar to our People team with anything related to internal HR operations processes. You will be the owner of several key processes in our employee lifecycle, proactively bring improvements and help us scale up our processes and bring them to the next level as we grow.
What you’ll do:
- Become part of the go-to-team for any employee queries (through ticketing system and further follow-up until successful closing)
- Become a go-to-person for HRBPs to deal with edgy cases requiring legal knowledge. Train and help upskill HRBPs and Managers as needed
- Compliance: Make things clear when it comes to internal policies and legal obligations. Review policies and procedures and define new ones, ensuring Typeform is compliant in all of our labor processes across different legislations
- Manage the relationships with various external service providers such as labor and immigration lawyers, payroll providers, PEOs and EORs, and benefits suppliers ensuring Typeform’s interests are preserved
- Ensure the Benefits and Perks package remains meaningful in a new reality of Remote and Distributed company, and continuously seek for its improvement, both from an employee value and from a company cost perspective, anticipating needs and challenges that will come as we scale.
- Administrate internal HR systems and ensure they scale with the company needs while keeping on optimising on accuracy, automation, and efficiency. Implement any HRIS integration or even a new HRIS should the current one not be suited well enough for our forecasted scale
- Be the #startfromempathy ambassador as the subject matter expert and go-to person for labor law, employees/ops related insurances, C&B, and payroll questions for all of our employees, third parties, and executive team members, anticipating needs and challenges that will come as we scale (i.e. what do we need to start doing now to be smoothly, progressively heading towards being 100% compliant when we IPO).
- Manage, improve and scale various administrative processes such as on- and offboarding (including visa and relocations), payroll, and review process administrations
- Proactively document any new policies, and amend any existing ones requiring updates in an easy to digest way for multiple stakeholders. Communicate, inform and train any internal/external stakeholders as required
Here’s what we are after:
- You have 6+ years of working experience in a generalist HR role within fast-paced environments in the Software sector
- You have an university degree in Law, Labor Relations, or related
- You are an expert level of MS Excel and GSuite
- You have experience in a wide variety of HR functions such as Onboarding - including visa and relocation processes-, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Tax, and Offboarding, ensuring an exquisite employee experience in all the stages of the employee lifecycle, always with an eye on legal compliance and tax implications making sure the company exposure to risks is under control.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- You have experience dealing and effectively collaborating towards shared success with multiple stakeholders (especially IT and Finance) within a fast pace, ever changing environment where compliance and risks are managed keeping both the company save and not slowing down the business
- You have proven successful experience mapping risks, doing risks assessment, and setting contingency plan at scale
- You are organized, detail-oriented, able to work independently, and great at prioritizing
- Self-starter with a good sense of what ownership means
- Ability to know when to deliver quality and when to deliver fast
- Proactive and flexible service mindset with a focus on employee experience
- Ability to solve problems fast and efficiently
- Experience with various HR tools and software tools
- Team player and resilient
- Data-driven and Finance Savvy
It’d be amazing if you also have:
- Experience in managing PEO and EOR vendors
- Experience in US labor legislation
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.