- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You will be part of the Talent Team and report into our Talent Acquisition Manager. We are responsible for hiring top talent for Typeform. Always working on improving our processes and reducing the time to fill, whilst delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience. Apart from recruiting, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in the wider People Team.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our international Talent Team. As part of the Talent Team, you will work closely with People Ops and hiring managers to facilitate the internal recruiting process utilizing our applicant tracking system (ATS). The ideal candidate has exemplary skills with sourcing top candidates, keeping them engaged through a structured interview and hiring process, and bringing them onboard while passionately marketing the company to candidates as the “face” of contact to provide a best-in-class candidate experience. Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help us achieve our business objectives and be able to tackle. You are someone that is passionate and savvy about numbers and data utilising both to improve and report on different processes whilst always finding out new ways off staying ahead of the curve in terms of recruitment best practices and communicating this to key stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a strong relationship with all key stakeholders in the business
- Own and market job openings through effective sourcing channels
- Screen resumes and align with hiring managers to identify best-fit candidates
- Create interview processes from scratch using notion guidelines whilst advising hiring managers.
- Actively partner with managers on workforce planning and organizational structure
- Set recruitment deadlines for business and hiring manager purposes
- Adapt to business needs and workload
- Provide clear and discerning interview feedback as needed, and drive interviewers to complete feedback in the Company’s ATS
Here’s what we are after:
- You have 7+ years of progressive technical recruiting experience
- You have deep knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- You have excellent hands-on skills with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- You are metrics and result driven and have an understand of the most important recruitment metrics
- You have a desire to educate and evangelise recruiting best practices throughout the company
- You have a “No job too big, no job too small” attitude — you will be accountable for all levels of hiring, from entry level to Director
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritise Talent Acquisition needs
- Experience recruiting across Europe & US.
- You have experience with project management tools
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a proven track record of achieving goals using metrics & data
- Startup or SaaS recruiting experience
It’d be amazing if you also have:
- Experience with working with Greenhouse
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.