- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet.
Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform is growing quickly. We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Recruiter. As part of the Talent Team, you will work closely with the People Team and hiring managers to facilitate external hiring utilizing our applicant tracking system (ATS) and recruiting stack. The ideal candidate has exemplary skills in identifying and assessing senior sales executives, as well as a broad network and understanding of the sales and GTM ecosystem and talent pools within our B2B SaaS talent peers. They will keep candidates engaged through a structured interview and hiring process, and bring them onboard while passionately evangelizing the company whilst passionately providing a meaningful candidate experience. The Senior Sales Recruiter will also be someone passionate and savvy about numbers and data, utilizing both to improve and report on different processes, whilst always finding out new ways of staying ahead of the curve in terms of providing different avenues to ascertain and attract the best Talent.
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Establish a strong partnership with the new GTM leadership being built in the US.
- Own the external sourcing strategy.
- Ownership and build-out of the assessment framework in order to ensure we scale without diluting our values (scorecards, case studies, interview format, sequencing etc.)
- Own and build a forecasting mechanism that enables us to meet our commitments.
- Maintain detailed reports that provide the status of open positions and recruiting efforts, given both Hiring Manager & TA full visibility of existing pipeline.
- Developing strategic relationships with talent pools.
- Help us build a Talent Brand and a remote event’s strategy to ensure Typeform becomes the employer of choice for the SaaS B2B Sales community.
Here’s what we’re after:
- 5+ years recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team or a combination of both
- Proven success recruiting sales candidates across individual contributor and management level roles within the enterprise software industry
- Demonstrated success in delivering epic hiring experiences to your candidates and with your hiring partners
- Dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with a passion to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- A passion for data when it comes to measuring and reporting on your sourcing and outreach efforts
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently with a bias for action
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) (We use Greenhouse)
- The ability to work optimally in fast-paced organizations where change is a constant, and a knack for finding creative ways to hit your targets
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.