- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform is scaling fast and so is the People team. In this role, you will closely work together with the Chief People Officer and Head of Talent Acquisition on positioning Typeform’s brand as one of the top employers of choice within SaaS in the world. You’ll attract the best A-players globally to help Typeform grow from 350 to 1500+ employees by partnering with Managers and the Leadership team. Besides, you will closely work with the entire People team in a wide variety of cross-functional projects.
About the Role
This is a compelling leadership role for a VP of Global Talent Acquisition to join us on an incredibly exciting journey. You will be instrumental in creating a clear and solid Talent Acquisition strategy and roadmap and be a key contributor to the broader People strategy, reporting to the Chief People Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Define talent needs for the TA team to anticipate its scale and continuously raise the bar. Assess missing skills, development opportunities and propose actions to bridge the gap
- Build career paths including staffing needs to anticipate and face our recruitment needs at scale
- Develop top TA processes, define best practices, develop scalable frameworks, implement tools and build a data-first mindset
- Audit operating standards and metrics to increase speed and quality of hiring; such as success ratio, TTH, quality of hires, TA team feedback, candidate and hiring team feedback.
- Audit and Improve our candidate experience journey to make it unparalleled and seamless, including a smooth handshake with the onboarding teams and adoption of TA and hiring teams
- Define D&I recruitment roadmap taking into account the data we’ve to keep building a diverse and inclusive workplace at scale
- Audit Typeform’s employer brand and candidate leads from social media channels and build a compelling program to increase leads at multiple levels and diverse audiences globally
- Reduce time to hire below industry benchmarks without putting quality at risk and increasing employee retention after 3 months in the company to 99% (quality of hire)
- Recruit for Key/Senior Leadership roles and act as a trusted advisor for the LT and Senior Leadership
Here’s what we are after:
- 12 years+ of working experience within Talent Acquisition
- 5 years+ managing a global talent acquisition team within a hyper-growth fast scaling company
- 4+ years of experience in a SaaS company
- Proven team leadership and management experience of 10+people
- Demonstrable success in building forward-thinking talent strategy with Executives and TA teams in a collaborative fashion and shaping arms of the strategy accordingly
- Adept at presenting and communicating complex plans in a simple and compelling manner
- Expertise in adopting evidenced-based solutions that result in greater diversity and inclusion in hiring efforts.
- Strong Business understanding and fluent in Market and performance metrics as well as of salaries benchmarking
- Proven track of records starting as an individual contributor and building high-performing teams of at least 30 pax globally distributed.
- Creation of a “people-friendly” environment at a scale where people do not perceive the impact of the TA Ops but just get the benefits of it through a seamless experience.
- Data-driven first approach by having data as an ally to back your decisions. You have implemented meaningful and relevant Dashboards from scratch
- Excellent forecasting and planning skills (i.e. Yearly Headcount planning) that are easily translated into KPIs and dashboards
- Experience in researching and implementing ATS (bonus points for Greenhouse) from scratch. You know how to get the best out of it in terms of flows, automation, and integrations.
- Proficient on state-of-the-art sourcing tools, Networking platforms, automation tools, Employee Referrals, Social media tools, Background checks, Google analytics and other reporting and tracking tools.
- Strong methodological background in recruitment E2E, knowing how to define, implement, roll-out, continuously improve and influence on the use of best practices
- Solutions focused, you can think outside the box
- Willingness to roll up sleeves, embracing a dynamic & high-growth environment
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.