- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realised it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
We are looking for a Build and Release Engineer to design, implement and configure a Release Management framework purposed to raise the bar and achieve excellence in Product Delivery.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Design, implement and configure a Release Management framework to keep high performing productivity standards within an Agile environment
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to define cross-company standards, processes, configurations and integrations to be applied during the SDLC
- Implement metrics and monitoring to bring observability to the development, testing and delivery phases
- Setup Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration cycles by standardisation and automation
- Enable bug tracking, historic and traceability of changes, from development to production
- Ensure availability and reliability of the Platform by a solid release process and its resiliency to changes by alternative strategies
- “Evangelise” development community and drive excellence within the organisation
Here’s what we are after:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and/or training
- 5+ years’ experience working in a SaaS or similar company that practiced continuous delivery with high volumes of daily prod. deployments
- Experience setting up a cross-company release management framework
- Experience working with SCM, Cloud (AWS), Containers and Distributed architectures
- Experience working/collaborating with DevOps, Developers and Product Managers
- Experienced Agile practitioner
- Mid/Long-term thinking
Bonus round (not compulsory, but you’ll hit the high score):
- DevOps background
- Coder / Developer background (Computer science, Programming language certifications)
- Innovator or aware of latest trends in Release Management
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.