- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the role
Crafting meaningful conversational experiences start with building a delightful experience for our customers that drives unparalleled results for their businesses.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Group Product Manager to lead a group of PMs in the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of a key part of our product experience. In this role, you will increase the value our customers get from Typeform by crafting the results and analytics experiences customers use to understand and engage with their audiences. You and your team help customers create more effective forms and understand results. These activities drive product engagement and retention.
If you’re excited about being a co-protagonist of the future of Typeform, then keep reading!
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and driving Typeform’s core product experience by leading the effort to build out the in-product results and analytics features and experiences
- Collaborate closely with Design, Engineering, Data Science and ML, and Customer Engagement teams as well as Strategy, Research and Marketing teams to create experiences that drive customer and business value
- Drive prioritization and investment in new features based on customer needs and market opportunities
- Deeply understand our competitors and be curious and up to date with the latest digital experience trends
- Combine all the above in a clear, measurable and actionable roadmap that you promote across the organization
- Find out what matters to our users and customers through a close collaboration with customer-facing and research teams
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success and align them around your team’s mission, roadmap and success stories
- Closely collaborate with the Onboarding and Customer Engagement teams to ensure a continuous experience for our users/customers
- Participate in technical conversations and help prioritize technical requirements with your engineering counterparts
- Define and maintain the team’s roadmap, identifying the right problems to work on based on customer and company impact, defining meaningful solutions and test them with the relevant process (not everything is an A/B test!)
- Own, develop and maintain accurate reporting on your key metrics and leverage these to prioritize opportunities, report on success and analyze your teams’ performance
- Manage at least 2 PMs in the short term and more as we build the team
- Constantly identify what your team needs to achieve its goals and work with Product, UX, Engineering and Data leadership to get the resources you need to get things done
- Mentor other PMs in the Core Product organization
- Actively participate in the continuous improvements of our processes and in the establishment of best practices within Product and across Typeform
- Leverage and accompany other leaders within Typeform to build a best-in-class customer-centric organization
- A minimum of 7 years in Product Management, with increasing levels of responsibility
- You must have experience in developing and launching products or major features either in a B2B SaaS context or a B2C subscription one
- You have a proven track record for being an impact-driven customer champion, and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers and the business.
- You’re used to gathering data through both qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, A/B test, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- You will own the E2E process, from discovery, sizing the opportunity, validating, coordinating, executing and covering the GTM
- You have previous experience in managing PMs and/or Engineers
- Data is your friend and you cannot go one day without looking at your metrics or generating insights. You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward, always in collaboration with your peers
- You’re familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis driven approach to product development
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- You are a team player and recognize that the best way to scale your impact is to leverage and include other internal stakeholders
- You love collaborating with engineers and designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and agile software development practices
- You’re passionate about SaaS products and have a good knowledge of the SMB SaaS ecosystem
- You’re able to lead cross-functionally
- You’re a self-starter and dedicated to continuous self-development in the product management discipline
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit Apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.