- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact. Video, conversational user interfaces, talking toasters (possibly), or anything else you can imagine.
VideoAsk is our latest product, a video-driven UX that makes asynchronous interactions with any audience easy and engaging. We are scaling fast and we need people like you to help us run it as a small startup inside Typeform.
Interested to take a lead in conceiving the future of online interactions? Read on...
About the Role
- We are searching for an outstanding individual that will pilot the VideoAsk core product swarm and help us take the product to the next level.
- In other words, your main responsibility will be to drive VideoAsk’s product vision and build out the next phase of product evolution.
- You will initially work alongside David Okuniev the founder of Typeform and creator of VideoAsk to take ownership of the vision, the product strategy and the core product team roadmap.
- We are looking for a driven, creative, self-aware leader with strong instincts with a track record of building out first class SaaS products.
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and driving VideoAsk’s product vision, in order to take it from product market fit (˜4k paying users) to a much wider audience (10x).
- Own the core product roadmap, discovering high-impact problems to solve, to measuring the success of new releases and applying new learnings to your future strategy.
- Work closely with Product Design, Engineering, and Product Marketing to bring new solutions to market.
- Deeply understand the needs and goals of the teams that use VideoAsk across both large and small organizations.
- Find out what matters to our enterprise customers and prospects through a combination of first-hand research, customer feedback and working closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and align them and the wider company around your team’s mission and roadmap.
- Be the expert of your product domain and relevant market landscape.
- 8+ years in Product Management
- You must have experience building and launching new products or features as a PM in a cross-functional team, ideally for B2B SaaS products.
- You have a great eye for design and UX. You know what great looks and feels like.
- You’ve got experience working with Sales, Account Management and Marketing and love to jump on a call with customers or prospects.
- You’re familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis driven approach to product development.
- You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward
- You’re impact driven and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers and the business.
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.