- Date Posted
- Dec. 15, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realised it was one idea they wouldn’t flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact.
VideoAsk is our latest product, a video-driven UX that makes asynchronous interactions with any audience easy and engaging. We are scaling fast and we need people like you to help us run it as a small startup inside Typeform.
Interested to take a lead in conceiving the future of online interactions? Read on...
About the role
- You will be the Product Manager for the core VideoAsk builder experience
- You will fully own portions of the product including ideas, research, and product definition
- Work on wireframes
- Oversee the dev cycle
- Take the product to production
- Communicate with and meet users
- Analyse user data to continue developing the product
- Work with UX, BI, Development and marketing teams to build high-quality products
- Own the roadmap-building process.
- At least 3 years’ experience building consumer web products
- You have a business approach and great technical orientation, and you can identify the next opportunities while setting a clear direction for the product
- You know how to translate user needs into a great user experience.
- You love the visual and are design informed - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes
- You’re passionate about making an impact and you take ownership and delivering.
- You’re able to establish A/B tests, analyse product usage and funnels, and to reach data-driven decisions.
- You have experience analysing product usage and funnels, to reach data-driven decisions.
- It’s a bonus if you have video related experience as a product manager or as a video editor/producer.
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.