- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced PM to discover, validate and build the best way to help Typeform creators to connect multiple conversations into meaningful, personal and long-lasting relationships with their customers.
- Bring to life Typeform’s vision of a world of more personal business relationships by connecting multiple conversations into meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- Explore and understand the needs and goals of Typeform creators in collaboration with Research, Product Design, Data Science and Customer Success.
- Define your team’s strategy and roadmap of experiments and initiatives. Fail fast, measure success and feed your learnings back to create greater impact.
- Build delightful experiences for creators and respondents in collaboration with Engineering and Product Design.
- Engage with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and other key stakeholders to bring your solutions to market and help Typeform grow.
- 4+ years in Product Management
- You have experience building and launching new products in a cross-functional team
- You are familiar with SaaS metrics and product analytics
- You have an hypothesis-driven approach to product development
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- You are passionate about solving problems for customers and can distill vague and complex issues into a clear plan of action
- You enjoy collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, co-creating solutions and delivering in an agile manner
- You’re a self-starter and dedicated to continuous self-development in the product management discipline
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.