- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
The Director of Internal Communications and D&I will be responsible for designing and executing the global internal communications strategy for Typeform. This person will also own the creation and implementation of D&I strategies that enrich and support the sustainability of Typeform’s fast-paced growth.
Your work will directly impact our goal of becoming a top SaaS employer of choice globally - helping us attract “the best of the best” diverse talent worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Typeform’s Leadership Team to help convey the vision, progress, and current state of affairs to the wider organization in a consistent, compelling, and transparent way
- Develop and deliver an ambitious and meaningful long-term Inclusion & Diversity strategy with clear priority focus areas and measurable goals
- Ensure a data driven, measurable and targeted approach to Inclusion & Diversity
- Lead change management communications to support change initiatives and ensure that global communications inform, educate and engage employees
- Improve the quality, reach and cadence of business and strategic communications in order to engage all Typeformers
- Align internal messages about Typeform’s culture, values and mission by cultivating the stories we share with our employees
- Auditing and refreshing stale and out-of-date content using automation and lean processes as much as possible
- Work with senior stakeholders to create strong buy-in, increase understanding and tackle Inclusion & Diversity challenges specific to their teams
- Partner closely with Brand, Communications and People on company wide communications, including situations of crisis, change management, milestones, key initiatives and rollouts
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop new programs to continually up level accolades, major prue internal communications program, inclusive of celebrating external product launches or highlighting teams achievements
- Building and managing Typeform’s brand by driving content development, production, and distribution, partnering closely with our in-house brand, comms and design teams.
- Partner with the D&I Squad to ensure DEI cultural awareness and educational trainings are incorporated into Typeforms current day to day
Here’s what we are after:
- Minimum 10 years of strategic communications and change management experience in fast growing international organizations within the Tech space (preferably SaaS)
- Prior professional experience developing and implementing programs and services that promote diversity within rapidly scaling up companies
- Professional experience crafting and integrating D&I strategies and programs across a truly global organisation
- Demonstrated success in building internal business relationships at a senior level, with a proven track record of success in internal communications
- Strong expertise in how to connect, inform and inspire employees at every level of the company to live the company’s mission
- Strong knowledge in overseeing and managing content across different information systems, including the company intranet
- Excellent skills in aligning and optimizing the usage of different types of information channels for different occasions
- Superior organizational, business-written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong demonstrated ability to collaborate across a variety of diverse teams and functions
- Ability to develop productive relationships and work effectively with and provide guidance and feedback to senior executives
- Passion for communication and its impact on employee experience and company culture.
- Strong knowledge in championing and scaling initiatives pertaining to people and culture
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.