- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for a Director of Product Marketing for our Enterprise customers. The Enterprise customer represents all customers that purchase Typeform from Sales. We want to optimize the experience for these customers to maximize growth and deliver against our business goals.
We’re looking for a product marketing leader to: (1) Be responsible to deliver the business goals for the Enterprise customer through insights, messaging & positioning, product lineup/merchandising, and gap closing exercises (as needed) (2) Lead the cross-functional teams, such as Analytics, Account Based Marketing, Creative and Web to deliver on product qualified leads (PQLs). (3) Support the sales team with sales enablement tools such as case studies, competitive battlecards and the like.
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a sympathetic leader, strategic thinker and an exceptional relationship builder. A solid marketing background helps you in conversations with product and channel teams within Typeform and with respective partners.
Here’s what you´ll do:
- Own revenue and customer growth delivery of New Business assigned to the Enterprise customers
- Build, own, and drive our Enterprise marketing strategy in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with the product team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that grow feature and product adoption
- Create a cycle of test, learn, launch that enables business growth
- Drive execution of the campaigns and marketing ideas
- Create sales enablement tools
- Work closely with our internal product and supporting marketing teams, such as Brand, Pricing, Site, Demand Generation, and Lifecycle
- 7 - 10 years of experience as a marketing leader for a SaaS-based business
- Experience working on Mid-Market or Enterprise audiences
- Experience as steward of revenue delivery and creating campaigns, tests, and activities to hit a revenue target
- Experience creating revenue and customer growth forecasts in partnership with Finance and Analytics teams
- Bias towards action, and a mindset of rapid testing and learning
- Comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative approaches to marketing and seeing the balance of these two skills applied to web marketing
- Prior experience working with product teams to create new experiences to drive to a business outcome
- Strong track record of working in collaboration with a large and complicated set of cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones and geographies; willing to be flexible about working hours in order to maximize time with partner teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A sense of humor and humility
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got!
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.