- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
A growing partnership & marketing team that is dedicated to providing value to our customers of all sizes, at every stage of the buying process.
Typeform has achieved viral adoption and accelerated growth over the past 5 years through strategic product led growth. We have grown our customer base to more than $50M by providing digital solutions that solve real-world problems: our no-code toolbox & communication platform provides versatile solutions to our customers.
As we grow our partnership & marketing team we’ve identified a significant market opportunity to move upstream: providing our Enterprise customers with a “white-glove” buying experience.
About the Role
As Senior Product Marketing Manager for Partners, you will help establish and promote the Typeform global proposition across our partner ecosystem and channel program. You will work with our channel sales, direct sales, and broader marketing teams to lead global strategy, campaigns, and content production for Typeform’s channel program. Typeform’s partner program is poised to grow in the coming year and you will help create the future success of this program on a global scale.
- This is a cross-functional role requiring close partnership between product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams and will work with partners globally. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing
- This role can be dome fully remote anywhere in the USA
What You’ll Do
- Lead Typeform’s channel marketing strategy, working with the channel partnership team
- Oversee the messaging and positioning of Typeform’s channel program externally and internally
- Create alignment across Typeform’s marketing teams to bring visibility to the Partner program for inclusion in marketing campaigns
- Develop campaigns, programs, and content to promote the success of Typeform’s channel program for both prospective and existing partners
- You will identify and oversee co-marketing opportunities with partners and ensure we’re driving our mutual customers’ success
- Plan marketing activities and digital events with partners through webinars, ABM programs, social and digital marketing campaigns
- You will build full funnel marketing strategy with partners.
- Partner with sales enablement teams to develop marketing enablement resources to support Typeform’s partner program (e.g. joint templates, co-marketing guidelines, program guides, co-sales materials etc.)
- Work with global field marketing teams to support strategic partner-led or partner-facing events to create demand for, with, and through channel partners
- 5+ years experience driving channel strategy, campaigns, events, and content for an enterprise buyer
- Experience working at a high-growth, SaaS/PaaS, or infrastructure business
- Experience with all aspects of product marketing for example customer and competitive Insights, positioning and messaging, Go-to-Market strategy, and sales enablement and support
- You have Experience working with sales and partnership leadership to help exceed sales targets
- Experience reporting; including consolidating monthly/quarterly marketing activities results
- The desire to work as part of a virtual, globally distributed team
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be an equal opportunity workplace.