- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for a Senior Paid Marketing Strategist to expand our existing paid search initiatives. In this role, you will design and implement B2B integrated paid search campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers. You will work closely with creative and content teams to develop and test new ad units and interactive journeys to engage and nurture our customers.
You will also manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns. In collaboration with our Marketing Insights team, you will unpack the learnings and you will work with Product to leverage the insights in the development of new and refinement of existing Typeform products.
Here’s what you´ll do:
- Manage the day to day of the paid search channels, owning the execution and being involved in the strategic growth of the channel
- Identify target segments, plan, execute and measure paid search campaigns.
- Conceptualize new interactive ad units and content and work with creative and content teams to bring the new formats to market.
- Work with the Content team to deliver compelling messaging for each stage of the buyer journey to create an engaging customer experience and drive customer acquisition.
- Work with the Data team to continuously iterate on the data points we send to the bidding algorithms
- Conduct A/B tests to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Work with the Data Operations team to implement tracking and measure the impact of marketing campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Insights team to analyze the results of the campaigns, uncover potential optimizations for the campaigns and for Typeform products user engagement and nurture.
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a strategic thinker and an exceptional relationship builder.
Here’s what we are after:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Paid Search with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a B2B and/or a subscription-based business.
- You have used bid automation on Google Ads or through a 3rd party bidder (SA360, Marin…)
- Strong analytical skills, command of SQL or experience using Looker or other data visualisation tools.
- Experience setting up tracking and using different attribution models and experimentation methods to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team (copywriters, designers, data, finance) in some type of agile framework
- Strong writing skills and a good understanding of buyer psychology and choice-architecture design.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- A sense of humor and humbleness
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.