- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
VideoAsk is growing, and we plan to increase our customers by 4X by the end of the year. Along with this, we need a video specialist role that enhances our video pipeline and identifies and improves our areas of video processing. We need to make our customer’s life easier by improving our video encoding and streaming, video monitoring, and more.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for our video pipeline, improvements around it, monitoring and stats.
- Collaborate with various product squads to optimise the video processing, along with new features.
- Be proactive to alert on up coming issues and security risks
- Work on local projects as we expand
We’re looking for:
- Experience with the WebRTC specification
- Experience with video engineering (processing, uploads, streaming, FFMPEG, visual recognition, etc)
- Serverless functions & architecture
- Ability to work independently
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Always looking for ways to improve service quality with creative ideas
- Good prioritisation and management of workload
- Great empathetic communication skills
- Experience with WebRTC SFUs
- Experience with C/C++
- AWS lambdas and step function / state machine experience
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.