- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You’ll work closely with the Director of Sales and Lifecycle Manager to strategize and lead the content creation and expansion for our growing Sales team. Our Sales team is positioning Typeform and VideoAsk to be go-to platforms for larger organizations to engage in meaningful conversations at scale with the people that matter most to them—their employees, prospects, customers, and partners.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Writer/Copywriter who’s just as obsessed with words as we are. You’ll help with the planning and execution of the Sales team’s content strategy.
You’ll write—lots—to convey what typeform can do for people and departments across an organization. You’ll get involved at every stage of content creation—brainstorming, writing, editing, design input, analysis, and optimization. And you’ll do all this for Typeform’s core product and also for VideoAsk.
Do you have a strategic mind that knows how to use words to drive results? Then keep reading…
What you’ll do:
- Create a range of content types and formats: blog posts, customer stories, emails, ebooks, whitepapers, pitch decks, landing pages, interactive typeforms, and videoasks.
- Own copy that generates leads, drives conversions, and impacts key project-specific metrics to deliver long-term brand value and immediate business impact.
- Team up with designers, strategists, and data analysts to create meaningful campaign concepts and content for new and existing customers.
- Work with contractors creating content for Typeform, providing guidance and feedback on their projects and editing their work.
- Seek balance between specific industry and executive stakeholder communication styles and Typeform’s brand and voice.
- Analyze existing content to understand what’s driving the most qualified leads and customers, and use this to propose new content ideas.
- Receive candid feedback on your work, and give clear, constructive feedback on others’ work.
- Make the customer feel like they’re the center of the universe through empathy, user research, and content experiences that spark their interest and address their needs.
- Do all of the above for both Typeform and VideoAsk.
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a strategic thinker and an exceptional relationship builder.
Here’s what we are after:
- You’re a native English speaker (North American preferred)
- You have a solid understanding of different marketing disciplines, like content, paid channels, product marketing, sales, lifecycle, etc. You understand how they impact each other and the user journey
- You have excellent communication skills: written and spoken. You get ideas across clearly to people in different roles, from different departments
- You’re energized by starting conversations with stakeholders from Director level to the C-suite. You empathize with people and their frustrations, regardless of their position in a company
- You’re great at collaborating, deliver to deadlines, and give really good feedback (and take it too)
- You’re proactive and recognize opportunities for new and better content and content journeys
- You fix processes that are broken and set up new ones if they’re needed
- You’re a self-starter, who can prioritize your own workload, switch focus quickly, and deal with ambiguity
- You work with limited resources and constraints to quickly produce creative work that gets results—leads, customers, and positive brand equity
- You always start from empathy, think people-first, are humble, and like to laugh
These would be great:
- You have 7+ years of writing and/or marketing experience
- You have experience working with sales or enterprise teams
- You have a solid grasp of web analytics, CRO best practices, and an experimental mind
- You have a solid understanding of customer journey mapping.
- You have experience setting up internal processes to optimize content creation and performance.
- You have 2+ years of experience in SaaS environments or high growth companies.
- You’ve worked in an Agile environment.
- You already use Typeform and/or VideoAsk and know a bit about our customers.
- You’ve written an obscure TV sitcom that only aired in New Zealand
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.