- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Management
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You’ll report to the Head of Content as part of the Brand & Communications pillar at Typeform. In your day-to-day, you’ll work directly with our Social Media Specialist and Brand team. You’ll work with key people and teams from across the company—Community, Product, Marketing, Creative, Engineering, People & Recruiting.
We’re here to deliver both business and customer value. So we take a data-informed approach, while not being afraid of intuition. You’ll also help us create data, blazing new paths with an experimental and creative mindset that’s always seeking bigger impact.
Interested? Then keep reading...
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Drive our social media strategy, and help refine it along the way
- Help “evangelize the evangelists”—our customers, employees, and partners who contribute to and benefit from the work we do at Typeform. You’ll turn their stories and experience into engaging and inspirational user-generated content in different formats.
- Engage fans, followers, industry professionals, and potential customers to build and maintain positive relationships
- Be our brand voice and contribute to its development
- Monitor and analyze online conversations, reviews, and testimonials—and report insights to internal stakeholders
- Track social media KPIs and other performance metrics, extract insights, and use this to propose and drive new initiatives
- Oversee campaigns to increase reviews on sites like Trustpilot, G2 Crowd, GetApp, SoftwareAdvice, and Capterra
- Develop, launch, and maintain community initiatives
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a strategic thinker and an exceptional relationship builder.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re a native English speaker (US preferred), and you also speak emoji
- You are a strategic thinker with experience in launching community initiatives
- You have a wide understanding of social media metrics. You can read a dashboard, and set one up too.
- You’ve got experience managing and overseeing social media content
- You know how to interact with everyone: thought leaders, data heads, space cadets, and cheerleaders
- You know when it’s appropriate to crack a joke, when to respond with professional speak, and when a simple “Thanks” will do.
- You’re intimately familiar with LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, and not afraid to experiment with new platforms and trending tactics.
- You can tell us why reviews and user-generated content is an important step in the purchase cycle for SaaS companies
- You can steer negative and controversial conversations and social comments down constructive paths
- You’re a critical thinker who loves to solve problems. If there’s not a clear plan or path, you’re okay with that.
- You’re comfortable on camera excited to become a #VideoAsker
- You’re familiar with fast-paced tech companies or startups
- You’re empathetic, honest, and love collaboration—it’s all about the team
Bonus round (not compulsory, but you’ll hit the high score):
- You’ve got experience using social media management tools like Hootsuite and Brandwatch.
- You have some experience using project management tools like Asana, Trello, and Notion.
- You have experience using content creation tools like Canva and Figma.
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.