- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
At Typeform we’re humanizing communication in a digital world. This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
A rapidly growing enterprise sales team that is dedicated to providing value to our customers of all sizes, at every stage of the buying process.
Typeform has achieved viral adoption and accelerated growth over the past 5 years through strategic product led growth initiatives. We have grown our customer base to more than $50M by providing digital solutions that solve real-world problems: our no-code toolbox & communication platform delivers versatile solutions to our customers.
As we grow our sales team we’ve identified a significant market opportunity to move upstream: providing our Enterprise customers with a “white-glove” buying experience.
TF has recently added a sales team to support the “Upmarket Initiative” - generating high value, enterprise customers to accelerate revenue growth and retention. The investment in this and other teams is intended to support the corporate expansion initiative to rapidly scale revenue growth by 60% YoY, ($150 Mil over the next 3 years). Growing the sales team to nearly 200 reps by 2025.
The Typeform sales leadership team is tight-knit, collaborative, and works closely together in order to achieve success. Overall, our team is comprised of experienced Salespeople who are passionate about the teams we lead, our product and, above all, our customers. We are committed to and excited about the ability to bring our software to sales teams and organizations across the globe. We support our teams, and are consistently in the weeds with them, ensuring each member gets the training, coaching, tools and mentorship they need to grow and be successful.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. At Typeform we want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager. Do you want to lead a team of high-performing Account Executives within our Enterprise business segment at a fast growing tech company? Do you want to play a huge part in Typeform’s continued YoY record-breaking sales growth? Typeform is on the search for our next Enterprise Sales Manager to coach our growing Sales Executive team to quota and booking targets.
You will lead, develop and manage our team of Account Executives. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales Operations and Product teams (as well as other business units) to be accountable for delivering against budgeted revenue and KPI goals. You will be responsible for leading the efforts to drive productivity and efficiency improvement for your team through innovation, new technologies, skill set training and process improvement.
- 5+ years of sales leadership along with direct experience as a sales rep in the SaaS industry
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to plan daily and weekly activities for an inside sales team, monitor performance, and measure results
- Highly driven, proactive individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Typeform’s mission. You go beyond relationship management
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Demonstrated experience as a team-building leader, capable of rallying support from both direct and indirect staff to drive shared positive results
About The Role
- Proven track record of building and leading high performing teams that sales professionals yearn to be a part of
- Foster a winning team culture focused on long-term customer success
- Coach, mentor, and manage a team of multi-tiered Account Executives and Sales Development Representative to hit and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Leverage data and business insights to increase sales approach and effective sales activity
- Provide regular and on-time reporting of key performance metrics on pipeline and forecast management
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics and tools to maximize success on the sales team
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps
- Collaborate with senior sales leaders and other cross functional stakeholders to build scalable process, to effectively support the business
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.