- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Our Sales Team is focused on expanding the customer base and discovering new business. Besides, we’re proud to have some team members in San Francisco and in Barcelona, for better global outreach :) We are open for this role to be located across different US locations as long as they can overlap some hours with Barcelona’s teams
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales, you will be focused on creating qualified opportunities for Account Executives by fully qualifying “Enterprise level” sales opportunities. As an individual contributor your goal will be to bridge the gap between self-serve opportunities and upmarket opportunities. How will you do it? by closing small sales with a focus on annual plans to help reduce churn and also create efficiencies with Account Executives.
What you’ll do:
- Qualifying and engaging leads
- Performing account-based marketing outreach to connect with the right individuals
- Handling requests to completion so that Account Executives can me more efficient in closing sales
- Bridge the gap between self serve and Enterprise sales by understanding key drivers for the customer
- Break out responsibilities and become more efficient in aspects of the sales funnel
Here’s what we are after:
- You’re a natural self-starter. You can take take direction but you’re creative enough to blaze your own trail
- You’ve previous experience as an SDR
- Experience with Inbound and Outbound preferred
- Experience with SaaS startups
- Experience with some SMB full cycle is nice to have.
- Experience with social selling, focus on scale and penetration to be an influencer
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Strong Communication skills- written and verbal
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
- Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a task and goal-driven sales environment
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.