- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform is growing, and our mission to continue hiring the best talent across the globe is as strong as ever. The Customer Outcomes Team at Typeform is focused on expanding and supporting our current customer base and discovering new business. We inspire people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress in their business, provide an unparalleled experience to their customers and ensure they remain loyal users and advocates for Typeform in their communities.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager to build and optimize the Account Management role at Typeform, and ultimately, proactively drive retention and expansion of our Enterprise customers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Outcomes, you’ll work with Enterprise customers to discover their business needs and challenges, in close collaboration with our Customer Outcomes Managers. You’ll work with customers at each stage of the customer lifecycle, so you must be flexible, awesome at communication, and driven in order to be successful. You understand how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Typeform.
You will collaborate with multiple departments, including Business Development, Product, and Creative to help drive success for our customers. You are both a key member of Typeform and a voice of the customer.
Here’s what you´ll do:
- Drive ARR via customer renewals, upgrades, and subscription add-ons for multiple products
- Partner with Customer Outcomes Managers to identify and close expansion and renewal opportunities
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Typeform functionality, use cases and technology partners (including integrations)
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Development teams to optimize the customer journey
- Manage multiple customers who are at different points in the account lifecycle
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and expansion opportunities within your portfolio of accounts
- Collaborate with Sales and the rest of the Customer Outcomes team to build a process to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
- Build a strong, dedicated Account Management team
- Identify common issues within each account and develop scalable strategies to solve them
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Typeform proficiency
We are looking for someone to be based in the US. You need to be comfortable in a fully remote role and it would be great if you have experience working across different time zones.
Here’s what we are after:
- +5 years of relevant work experience in Account Management in the SaaS industry
- Track record of building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from team managers to C-level executives
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You love asking open-ended questions to really get to the root of the matter
- Excellent communicator
- Influence with internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives forward, even when blocked
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- A passion for delivering the highest level of service and driving value for a portfolio of customers
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with savvy business acumen
- Flexible, open to change, and a sense of humor never hurts!
These would be great:
- You have worked with Salesforce, Zendesk, and Looker (or similar tools) in the past
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams/departments
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.