- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Future Of Work
Typeform is making data collection more conversational. And we’re evolving like never before. But we’re still young, and you’ll get to shape the future of this company—beyond that, the industry.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Backend Engineer for VideoAsk product to join our team of 44 different nationalities in Barcelona.
Come help us scale, integrate Typeform with other platforms, and find the right solutions for the right problems. You’ll help us pick up the pace when it comes to delivering real value to our users.
VideoAsk is growing, and we plan to increase our customers by 4X by the end of the year. Along with this new challenges are coming for our API, and we want to expand our backend team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Get busy with the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Work in a motley crew of engineers, designers, product owners.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take courses and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of other opportunities for advancement, such as mentoring, internal talks and workshops.
- Grow others—use your experience to help colleagues achieve their goals.
Here’s what we’re after:
- Great experience with Python using Django / Django REST Framework
- You’ve got experience working with AWS
- You’ve got a testing mindset—writing the right kind of test is a given for you.
- Design and implementation of APIs
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan welll
- You’re a team player, organised and methodical approach to work
- You’re always looking for ways to improve service quality with creative ideas
- You have good prioritisation and management of workload
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
- What are the nice-to-haves for this role?
- Experience with ASGI implementations
- Experience with tracking and A/B tests.
- Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.