- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 350 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Why CX is important to Typeform? Customer Experience (CX) represents the overall impression our customers have of Typeform throughout their journey with us. This view is crucial as it translates into their perception of our brand as well as into positive or negative relationships with us, and down the line to the growth of our business.
The Customer Experience is created through people, product and communication touchpoints that together help shape an extraordinary experience which promotes retention, loyalty and advocacy. This team will focus on delivering a delightful experience and that is what will set-us apart from our competitors, especially in the crowded space where Typeform operates.
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Defining the Customer Experience Program
- Performance management of CX metrics for TF and across touchpoints
- NPS (Relationship, Transactional)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Effort score
- Leverage Research, Reporting, Internal employee feedback and Data analyses to build a coherent view of users problems and needs
- Prioritize the list of identified problems and needs based on the impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty to support the company’s target, in coordination with Engagement team Leadership
- Define and oversee the projects needed to reach our targeted goals and translate them into an actionable Customer Experience Roadmap
- Coordinating the Organization
- Ensure continuous alignment within the organization by identifying upcoming projects from teams outside the Engagement organization that support or work against our goals, and align all stakeholders into a unified plan.
- Managing the CX Program
- Plan and monitor the execution of our roadmap, aligning or realigning deliverables with program outcomes
- Coordinate the different stakeholders and manage project interdependencies including cross-resources management
- Identifying and addressing problems and risks preventing our success
- Develop and maintain all necessary documentation and reporting to assess program success and build improvements
- Plan, organize and lead necessary meetings to define, execute and measure the program
- Developing and Maintaining an actionable Customer Experience Map
- Work with the relevant stakeholders from Product, UX, Lifecycle and Care teams to build accurate and up to date mappings (service blueprints, experience mapping, customer journeys)
- Make these mappings actionable and evangelise them across the organization
- Work with the Research team to measure each touchpoint of the Customer Journey
Here’s what we’re after:
- 4-6 years of total Project Management experience with 3+ years demonstrated success in customer experience management
- Past experiences in SaaS industry preferred
- Expert in the organization and facilitation of complex processes. Project management certifications are highly preferred
- Dynamic personality who likes to coordinate multiple stakeholders in complex business projects
- Comfortable in using modern team tools like JIRA, Slack, etc.
- Customer obsessed, showing the right level of empathy for customers and their problems
- Strong understanding of Customer Experience levers and mechanisms across channels
- A good understanding of user experience mapping, design and deliverability best practices
- Data driven and data fluent, the candidate needs to be comfortable with defining the KPIs that matter, reporting on them and generating insights that push our Customer Experience forward
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.