- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
In Customer Success, we empower our customers to explore what’s possible with Typeform. As trusted advisors, we help them derive the most value possible by understanding their vision and needs, so we can guide them to land their initial use case, and introduce them to others. We believe in the value our product can bring for each customer, and strive to create excellent experiences, so each one remains a loyal user and advocate for Typeform in their communities.
To help us with this mission, we are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to proactively drive retention and expansion for our most strategic customers.
To be successful, you’ll need to be comfortable in a highly collaborative team environment, and comfortable collaborating with other teams and departments as well, to continuously improve and get the job done. If you’re an energetic, empathetic, and self-motivated person, who listens actively and is comfortable thinking on the fly, you’ll fit in great with the other rock stars on the team.
- Become your customers’ strategic consultant, learning about their business priorities, and guiding them on how to best leverage Typeform
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Typeform functionality, use cases and technology partners
- Collaborate with the Sales and Business Development teams to meet customer’s expectations and create a seamless handoff experience
- Onboard and assist new strategic customers, while simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Identify and close renewal and expansion opportunities within your portfolio by highlighting current and additional value propositions for each customer
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars, blog posts and on Typeform’s Online Community
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve each issue in a timely manner whilst also developing foolproof methods to ensure scalable solutions
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Typeform proficiency
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to other Customer Success teams, as well as Product and Engineering
- Balance the best interest of your customers with the interest of Typeform as a company
- Contribute to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices to make the COM team more efficient and effective.
- Perfect written and spoken English, proficiency in Spanish is a plus
- + 2 years of relevant work experience in Customer Success in the SaaS industry
- Track record building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You love asking open-ended questions to really get to the heart of the matter!
- Comfortable in renewal and upsell conversations where adding value is the focus
- Influence with internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives forward, even when blocked
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- A passion for delivering the highest level of service and driving value for a portfolio of customers
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with savvy business acumen
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity within a range of diverse customer organizations
- Familiarity with Customer Success software and Salesforce is a plus
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.