- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
We are looking for a Customer Support Advocate to join our expanding US Customer Support team, so far made by 10 talented members in the US and 8 more in Europe. There are a few things we take really seriously here at Typeform, building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it’s incredibly unique (and fun!) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position that may include working on Saturdays.
About the Role
Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for a passionate and inspired Customer Advocate to join us in our Barcelona office. Your mission? Give customers the best support humanly possible. We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated Customer Support Advocate to join our 9 people team working remotely in the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Become a Typeform product expert and help both customers and coworkers succeed via knowledge sharing and identifying creative solutions to unique workflow needs
- Utilize Support tools such as the Zendesk to efficiently deliver a best in class customer experience, responding user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide superior quality technical troubleshooting, training and support
- Championing customer needs internally by providing feedback and communicating customer needs to internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform, help prioritise them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests and pain points
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Care team such as contributing to department level OKR’s
What we are looking for
- You’re currently based in the United States and hold 4+ years of relevant work experience as a Customer Support Specialist
- Experience supporting customers in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, ideally in a B2B channels
- Knowledge of Typeform at end-user level (we’ll turn you into a guru when you join us)
- Outstanding English communication skills, including proper use of spelling and grammar
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Organised, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries providing the best answers to our users
- You have experience working with these platforms: Customer Support or CRM platforms (for instance, Zendesk or Freshdesk)
- Given this is a 100% remote position, the candidate is expected to have a dedicated place to work from home
These would be great:
- You’ve prior experience in SaaS companies
- You’ve already used Typeform and know a bit about our customers
- You worked with integrations and API
- You’ve worked in an Agile environment
- Availability to work on Tuesday - Saturday shifts or bank holidays would be a plus
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.