- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
About Typeform / VideoAsk
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
VideoAsk is our latest product, a video-driven UX that makes asynchronous interactions with any audience easy and engaging. We are scaling fast and we need people like you to help us run it as a small startup inside Typeform. Interested to be part of the future of online interaction? Keep reading then.
About the Team
You will be part of a global team of “videostars” currently located in Spain and across the US. In this role, you’ll report into the VideoAsk Support Manager and work closely with the product, growth, and education teams for VideoAsk and Typeform. Working with a young, dynamic product makes for a fast-paced and ever-exciting environment that’s balanced with a down-to-earth and authentic team energy.
About the Role
What you’ll do:
- Respond to user inquiries principally via asynchronous video (sometimes live) but also via slack and potentially other channels as we grow (Other channels, such as zoom, email, social, might be needed in the future.)
- Proactively engage with VideoAsk customers to gain insights and help nurture them in their early days
- Be a VideoAsk guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our product
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the Dev team, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the VideoAsk team as an embedded resource to help close the loop with learnings and opportunities/innovation
Are you kind of a “jill or jack” of all trades? Do you like engaging with people on video and also consider yourself to be techy? Enjoy solving unique problems customers have in a fun and engaging way? Are you self-motivated, driven, curious, and ambitious? If so, it’s time we talked.
VideoAsk is a tool that lets you have more personal interactions through video. And we’re growing, fast. We’re looking for a passionate and self-motivated Customer Support Advocate to join our remote team.
Here’s what we are after:
- You’re currently based in the US
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Customer Support Specialist
- Experience supporting customers in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment (ideally B2B)
- You have teaching/training experience with sales-based customer interactions
- Outstanding English communication skills, including proper use of spelling and grammar
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs
- Confident & Outgoing personality (with humility)
- Passionate about this product and helping users get to value
- Ability to think on your toes and improvise when needed
- Ability to work independently, to take initiative, and be adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Given this is a 100% remote position, the candidate is expected to have a dedicated place to work from home
These would be great:
- Experience with recording yourself in video (e.g vlogging)
- Some technical experience with video and embedded web content
- Experience creating video tutorials
- Having worked on an early stage product
- Technical support experience
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.