- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the role
As we expand our business we also have a need to expand our internal IT support. We are seeking someone in Barcelona to work with our local IT team to provide local and remote support to Typeformers in Spain and across Europe.
What you’ll do
- Joining an existing Team here in BCN, you will be providing remote and local office support for ES / EU Colleagues and where possible, assisting our US Team
- You will be the local contact for new hires supporting computer deployment, Onboarding remotely and locally
- You will be required to troubleshoot OS (Mainly MacOS) and hardware issues, manage hardware loans and replacements within Spain / Europe mainly with Apple equipment
- Maintain and manage IT stock, working with our local team to distribute throughout Spain and Europe
- When needed support the local office infrastructure, equipment, regular checks and maintenance
- Administer and troubleshoot SaaS application access, user distribution and Slack groups
- Provide local and remote meeting support for internal video conferencing, company meetings and meet ups
- Be proactive to alert on upcoming issues and security risks, liaising with our Security Team where necessary
- Deliver IT Ops projects, assisting on wider IT projects and coming up with new project ideas
- Provide User training remotely, locally and asynchronously
What we need from you
- 2 years + Apple Mac admin experience with modern Mac deployment methods (working with Jamf ideal)
- Experience with Cloud IDP systems for user lifecycle management and automation
- SaaS app management and software lifecycle management and automation
- Google Workspace (G Suite) admin experience
- Networking experience with a good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, Router, Switch, and Wireless network configuration. Cisco Meraki experience ideal
- Experience troubleshooting video conferencing management and configuration experience (ideally Zoom, Google Meet and meeting room hardware experience)
- Experience writing technical / non-tech documentation
- 3 years experience in a similar role or ICT Degree
Nice to haves
- Experience with automation and working with APIs, Webhooks and tools like Zapier
- Shell scripting and basic Python
- Cisco certification
- Experience with Jira and service desk
- Experience working within a dynamic and growing SaaS company
- Experience with Windows management, Microsoft inTune and Azure AD
- ITIL foundation certification or other industry certificates
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies
Essential ways of working
- Ability to work independently
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Always looking for ways to improve service quality with creative ideas
- Good prioritisation and management of workload
- Great empathetic communication skills
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got!
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.