- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it’s failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We’re doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch has a 3-HQ model: Office-Based, Office-Linked, and Remote-First. This role is Office Linked, which means that team members must live within a 2-3 hour commute from one of our main offices (SF or Chicago). Expectation will be that team members can easily come into the office on a project-by-project / case-by-case basis.
Vouch is looking for a RevOps expert with a proven track record in driving revenue operations in a B2B SaaS environment, someone who is excited about building a new and evolving function from the ground up. This individual will be a trusted thought partner and key influencer in how we scale the business in 2021 and beyond.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations is responsible for aligning sales, marketing, and customer success operations across the end-to-end customer life cycle, enabling growth through operational efficiency and keeping all teams accountable to revenue by focusing on operations management, tooling, L&D, and analytics.
- Establish Vouch’s RevOps strategy and lead operations to support revenue growth across Sales, Marketing and Success
- Identify data requirements, tooling, and instrumentation needed to enable best-in-class RevOps analytics and reporting
- Drive measurement and reporting of performance against targets to surface key insights and identify opportunities for growth
- Own Salesforce roadmap and backlog at Vouch; ensure data within our systems is accurate and up to date, identify gaps, and drive improvements
- Drive the tech stack roadmap for Sales, Marketing, and Success to ensure that processes are aligned across the end-to-end customer journey
- Partner with Vouch’s Sales Operations Specialist to drive the learning & development agenda and implementation of new systems/ processes
- Partner with Finance on the design/ management of compensation plans
- Establish credibility and influence with cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product & Engineering, and Finance
- Have 6+ years of professional/business operations experience, with 4+ of those focused on Revenue Operations
- Working knowledge and experience in Revenue Operations within a SaaS company
- Expert in optimizing Salesforce and implementing/integrating other RevOps tools within a quickly scaling environment
- Strong attention to detail with experience in using data/ analytics to drive strategic decision-making (familiar with SQL and BI tools like Looker)
- Experienced problem-solver with strong process orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the company, from individual contributors to Senior Leadership team members
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- A background in insurance or other regulated categories
- Experience with tools such as Stripe, Intercom, Salesloft, Zendesk, Zapier, Autopilot, Jira, Gong, and Retool
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
- Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
- If you cannot otherwise complete the hiring process due to a disability or need for accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org