- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Financial Services
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it’s failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We’re doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
- Establish highly trusted and supportive relationships with our customers and Account Management team
- Execute mid-term changes including endorsements, coverage amendments and other policy updates
- Execute certificates of insurance and associated endorsements
- Deliver consistent and timely responses to policy servicing requests and issues
- Drive additional value by identifying areas to improve processes and procedures focused on delivering a great customer experience and increasing operational efficiency
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented work environment
- 1+ year of experience in an insurance related service-orientated role
- A natural customer empathy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to track, prioritize and drive high volumes of policy servicing requests
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying natures at one time
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
- Dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business, Insurance & Risk Management or a related field a plus)
- Experience in Property/Casualty Insurance
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.