- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it’s failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We’re doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
About this role
Reporting directly to the Head of People, we’re looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner to join our People team to support our quickly growing team. In this role, you’ll partner directly with leaders to build and roll out People programs and initiatives. You will have a deep focus on org health, key metrics, and organizational design and support individual contributors and managers.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Partner with leaders to develop people strategies to further their business objectives
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization, from individual contributors to senior manager
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through.
- Lead core HR processes ( performance reviews, compensation cycle, promotions)
- Collaborate with managers and leaders to plan for lifecycle events, such as promotions and compensation leveling, and for employee success within their careers
- Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent.
- Build out company-wide learning and development initiatives
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience including 2 years as an HRBP
- Previous experience as an HR Business Partner at a company in an early stage, high growth environment
- Deep understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership and team development.
- Analytically driven; you utilize qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem-solving and root cause analysis.
- Impeccable discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.