- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it’s failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We’re doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us build a world-class team. This position will focus on roles across our engineering, product, and design teams. This is a full-cycle recruiting position and will have a heavy emphasis on sourcing, prospecting, and closing candidates. This position will partner directly with technical leaders and be a strategic thought partner to help build world class technical teams that are diverse and inclusive.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a heavy emphasis on sourcing technical talent using primarily online sourcing tools
- Plan and execute recruiting events and campaigns that attract top talent
- Report on key recruiting metrics and provide data-driven and actionable insights
- Partner closely with technical leadership team to deeply understand team and hiring goals
- Provide a high quality candidate experience regardless of hiring outcome
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of overall work experience with 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience working in high growth startup environments
- Success record of high volume sourcing and consistently achieving hiring goals
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects and tasks
- Experience partnering closely with hiring managers to consistently improve hiring process
- Working knowledge of Lever, Greenhouse, or similar ATS
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.