- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Financial Services
Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance and risk solutions for startups and founders with tailored insurance designed for technology startups. With new and innovative ideas, we are delivering the right insurance and risk solutions for our customers.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by $100M from Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, SVB, and Index Ventures. Like Stripe for payments, Gusto for payroll and benefits, Vouch is creating the go-to risk management and insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
Vouch is looking for a senior ops leader to own the scaling of the customer experience lifecycle at Vouch.
The ideal candidate brings a passion for operations and is heavily detail-oriented, and has a track record at having scaled complex operations at a fast-growing technology startup.
- Solve for scale: you own the operational quality (efficiency, consistency, scalability), governance, and compliance of Vouch’s customer operating system that includes sales, customer success, product, and insurance
- Build upon Vouch’s existing operational processes to continue improvements in efficiency, customer experience, and compliance; own the communication + dissemination when it changes (and it will)
- Document + own the Vouch SOP and continually revisit as we scale; Establishing the rules + decision-making process for complex situations/deal structures (ie, solutions may include a deal-desk)
- Working with engineering and product, deliver system connections, functional admin interfaces, and customer self-serve features that deliver efficiency while also delivering on Vouch’s NPS targets
- Build and/or maintain capacity models + operational dashboards for everything outside of direct business performance
- 10+ total years of experience; 6+ years of operations work in a high growth startup or big tech environment
- 3+ years experience in consulting / banking / biz ops
- Proven ability to scale teams and improve existing processes
- Intense attention to detail, highly focused on quality and accuracy of work product
- Strong written and verbal communicator; you can explain complex concepts and issues clearly and efficiently, and are as comfortable in a Lucid Chart as an Excel Model
- You can work with everyone - from the individual BDR to the C-level, and get to the heart of the issue
Nice to Have:
Have built / previous operating expertise in Insurtech or regulated Fintech
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.